Who Should Attend:
- Executive decision makers
- New product developers
- Customer/consumer insight and marketing professionals
- The most important trends impacting business over the next 10 years
- Potential impacts and implications of those trends to your business
- Potential impacts and implications to your suppliers and customers
- How to determine which trends are truly significant
Amy Oberg is a strategist and futurist who specializes in helping organizations better understand the emerging competitive environment and respond with effective, proactive strategies. With over 30 years of cumulative experience in strategic development and competitive and market analyses, her insights regarding emerging trends, threats and opportunities, future market conditions, systemic and technology disruptions have been sought out by a organizations in a wide variety of industries including aerospace, energy, telecommunications, transportation, consumer goods, retail, bio/pharma, real estate, finance, and national security. She has served as corporate futurist for two of the nation's largest corporations and provided strategic insights to some of the world's largest organizations. She is now Managing Partner of Future-In-Sight, a strategic advisory firm.
Ms. Oberg holds a Masters degree in Studies of the Future; a Bachelors degree in Communications; and has completed the Program for Managers at Rice University's Jones Graduate School of Management. She is a certified Lean Lead.