Courses are focused on business development, new and emerging technologies for construction and project delivery systems, and executive administration of construction firms. The degree prepares graduates for leadership positions in the construction industry.
- View the schedule of classes
- View the Graduate Academic Catalog
- Graduate Admission Requirements
- Graduate Program Tuition & Fees
- Graduate Checklist
- Employer Reimbursement
- Fox Vally Outreach
- A bachelor of science degree in a relevant field (e.g., construction management, civil engineering, architectural engineering, etc.).
- Computer literacy, knowledge or work processing and spreadsheet software, and a personal computer (laptop recommended) with Internet access.
- Two letters of recommendation. If employed, at least one of the letters should be from the applicant’s employer or manager.
- Test scores from the GMAT if the applicant's undergraduate grade point average was below 2.80 (on a 4.00 scale). The applicant may substitute the GRE if previously taken. Test scores, as well as the entire application will be used as an indicator of potential success in the MSEM program.
- If your native language is not English, a score of 79 or better must be achieved on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). There are additional filing requirements for International students.
Do you have questions about this program or the application process? Contact our Graduate Program Associate for assistance!